Technical assistance with issues related to your company’s (or your facility’s) technological infrastructures is one of the services we at GMT G7 offer to our customers.
We assist managers, technicians and users in solving infrastructural problems through a centralized service desk set up to manage all requests.
The technical assistance services we offer can be on-site and remote (through connection to the customer’s network equipment and/or telephone support) and can be a scalable service time-based, allowing you to improve productivity and reduce incident management and request fullfillment costs.
Thanks to our consolidated experience, our global installation expertise and, when necessary, the use of professional equipment and state-of-the-art technology, our team specialises in:
- IT support
- Technical assistance and on-site intervention for problems related to wired network infrastructure.
- Technical assistance with safety and security systems malfunctions, including access control, fire detection, intrusion detection, video surveillance.
- Technical assistance with electrical system problems
Our technical assistance has the task of routing user requests, activating appropriate bodies (dedicated technical support team, local technical centres) and coordinating interventions until the ticket is closed.
The advantages of choosing our team:
- In-depth knowledge of the customer’s technological infrastructure
- Certified technical skills
- Efficient and timely technical assistance
- Flexible and cost-effective service formulas